We seamlessly integrate shop functionality into your website, either by interfacing with your specialized e-commerce tool or by using the e-commerce module for Magnolia CMS that we have initiated and co-developed.
Delivering your project from start to finish.
- Business analysis
- Product configuration
- Coupon & discount solutions
- Currencies & tax rates
- Interfaces to ERP, PIM & accounting systems
Digitalization & strategy
Our background in tech & business combined with our analytical skills make us uniquely suited to support your digitalization efforts now and in the future.
- Strategy & business analysis
- Proof of concept (poc)
- Partner network
Frontend & single page apps
- HTML & CSS (Sass/SCSS)
- Aurelia, React, Angular, Vue.js, Ember.js, Polymer, Socket.IO etc.
- NPM, JSPM, Node.js & SystemJS
- Automated unit & end-to-end tests
- Prototypes with mock data & style guides
We design and implement web-based enterprise solutions. Solid technical work, focus on the user and personal service is what sets us apart.
- Webdesign & UX
- Architecture & Programming
- Quality Assurance, Consulting
- Hosting & Maintenance
As a long-time official partner of the Enterprise Content Management System (CMS) Magnolia, we provide the highest level of consulting, implementation and maintenance services. We appreciate Magnpolia's open architecture and its outstanding performance. Our clients appreciate its intuitive editing features and the favorable cost/benefit ratio.
- Extension & custom functionality
- Integration of third-party systems & interfaces
- Content hub
Hybrid & headless CMS
Using a hybrid CMS as a content hub means easy content management for editors. The data can then be used on a website (i.e. the traditional "head") as well as in smartphone apps and on different devices – think: Internet of Things or IoT (i.e. "headless" or "hybrid" if both are used).
- Design of data structures
- Import & export of data
- REST, SOAP, GraphQL & Websocket
- Layer for enriching data from legacy systems
- Simple input screens
It doesn't always have to be an app! Progressive Web Applications (PWA) can be developed and maintained easily and offer everything an information app needs. This includes access to camera, location and more if permitted by the users. Additionally, the PWA can be installed just like every other app and even be used offline!
- Offline usage
- Location queries using GPS
- QR code scanning
We carefully analyze the requirements and propose the best search solution for your needs. With our inhouse search experts, we are able to develop cutting-edge solutions if custom search functionality is mission-critical for your business.
- Apache Solr & ElasticSearch
- Full-text search (web pages, PDF & other documents, structured data, etc.)
- Operator, phrase & fuzzy search
- Enhanced by machine learning where appropriate
Machine Learning &
We can strenghen your expertise with artificial intelligence and deep learning. From Personalization to intelligent automatization of your business processes, we can implement effective solutions for your competitive advantage.
- Personalization of user experience
- Intelligent assistant
- Natural language processing
- Integrated expert systems
- Process automation & data processing
Quality & agility
Thanks to our agile work culture using Scrum and Kanban, we offer effective project management and high quality deliverables.
- Project management
- Manual quality assurance
- Automated unit, integration & end-to-end tests
- Bug & issue management
- Iterative user & stakeholder feedback
- Two certified Scrum Masters
The efforts of our DevOps engineers are immensely increasing the productivity of our developers and reducing the time-to-market for our clients. Magnolia has called our setup "impressive".
- Automated tests
- Containerization with Kubernetes
- Any number of ad hoc test environments
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Continuous Deployment (CD)
Through our partner MiroNet, we offer hosting that is perfectly integrated into our DevOps environment. For service and support, we can tailor solutions to your budget and your needs.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS)
- VPN connection to the client network
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Training & documentation
- Support via email & telephone
«The go-live was successful – Thank you very much for your contribution to this achievement!»